Don’t wait 4-5 months for sturdy, industrial lockers. Through our special partnership with Hadrian, you can have your custom order shipped within just 30 business days!*
(*date of publication: April 2023)
If your business, school, or organization is in need of lockers, our partner Hadrian is a fantastic choice. Hadrian lockers are known for their durability and ability to
withstand years of wear and tear. Hadrian, a leading locker manufacturer since 1983, has also developed a special powder coat technology, which provides rust-free protection in 15+ colors, including custom colors. Unlike other retailers, Hadrian do not charge extra for powder coats!
About Hadrian / JR Jones
Hadrian is a leading global manufacturer of lockers and is based in Canada. It has a reputation for producing high-quality lockers that keep in mind the user experience while maximizing sustainability through recycled content and long-lasting durability. As Hadrian partners, we’re able to pass valuable time and money savings on to you, our customer, creating a win-win-win for all.
What Makes Hadrian Lockers a Favorite Among Customers
- They are attractive, durable, and strong. All Hadrian lockers have a double pan door with a honeycomb core for durability and strength, making them ideal for schools, ski resorts, gyms, event centers, employee areas, and more.
- The advanced technology of Hadrian’s powder coat paint provides long-lasting, rust-free durability for all of its steel lockers and makes them abrasion- and dent-resistant. They also come in a variety of helpful finishes, including graffiti-resistant finishes and those that create special effects, such as more than one color to support ADA specifications or team colors.
- Two of the most popular types of Hadrian lockers are:
- Corridor lockers (Emperor): These lockers come in many colors and have built-in expertly-designed ventilation, which allows air to flow freely throughout the locker without being blocked by any of the contents inside.
- Athletic lockers (Gladiator): These are perfect for locker rooms. They are low-maintenance, have the highest durability, and have maximum ventilation, with vents on both the doors and sides.
- All Hadrian lockers can be configured to conform to ADA accessibility requirements. There are also pre-drilled holes in Hadrian lockers that allow shelves to be installed at heights that are within ADA guidelines.
- Hadrian’s replacement fronts allow customers to quickly “refresh” the look of a locker without having to uninstall and reinstall an entire locker frame. Replacement fronts — doors and frames that can be put on old locker frames — are a simple solution that helps save both time and money.
Learn more about lockers on our blog: What to know before you buy lockers
See all the lockers we offer on our locker products page
Need lockers? Let us take out the guesswork with a free consultation!
Call us at 303-937-8376.
Have you worked with us on a project? Google Business Reviews!
Serving Colorado, Eastern Wyoming and Western Nebraska.
We have both Denver and Colorado Springs locations!
1630 West Evans Ave, unit L
Denver, Colorado 80110
COLORADO SPRINGS OFFICE
1880 Office Club Pointe
Colorado Springs, CO 80920