Maintain a Safe and Well Organized Work Area
Industrial Wire mesh enclosures not only safeguard your facility, but also your employees when you need to maintain a safe and well organized work area or site.
Secure inventory and machinery in your plant or facility while maintaining high visibility. Western Storage and Handling (WSH) of Denver CO and Colorado Springs CO can help. We offer you top quality consultative services to help you find the best industrial wire mesh enclosures with different types of key systems.
Applications for wire mesh partitions
The applications for wire mesh partitions are many and varied. Not only are they easy to assemble, they can be adapted for almost any use, area or industry including:
- Secured outside entrance
- Tennant storage lockers
- Maintenance areas
- Tool room
- Stock rooms
- Controlled access areas
We use high quality WireCrafters and Wirecrafters products and provide installation throughout Colorado, Eastern Wyoming and Western Nebraska. WireCrafters is a leading manufacturer of wire partitions and area guarding products, including wire mesh storage lockers, rack safety panels, aisle guarding and mezzanine rail guarding.
Woven and welded wire enclosures
WSH offers various types of woven and welded wire enclosures to create high-visibility secure areas within your existing facility.
Powder coated in a variety of available colors, this fencing can be used to secure:
• Parts or Tool Storage
• Maintenance supplies
• Pallet Racks
• Ceilings or fall hazards
Wire panels can be stacked to reach over 32 feet in height and entrances of hinged, sliding or vertical-acting gates can be actuated automatically using conventional keys or card readers, they can help to minimize changes to your operation.
WireCrafters wire mesh enclosures
WireCrafters wire mesh enclosures are versatile and high quality giving you the following features and benefits:
WireCrafter Style 840 Wire Partition System is heavy, 10 gauge wire woven into a 2″ x 1″ rectangular mesh is strong enough for any industrial security cage requirement and because WireCrafters has panels in one foot increments, any size cage can be configured.
These partitions can include hinged, swinging or panel slide access doors, a service window with a shelf to provide access security. The door can be equipped with a full width push bar on the factory floor side to allow employees to exit the factory floor at any given time, or during an emergency. Full width push bar for exit from warehouse side.
- Service window with shelf for paperwork pass through
- Coded push button entry lock available.
- Remote controlled electric latch release available.
- Wall and ceiling panels constructed of 10 gauge wire, 2″ x 1″ rectangular opening.
- Steel support posts 2″ square.
Flexibly designed for customization:
- Tapered and special-sized panels for window, stairway and machine guarding
- Can accommodate extra large gates, electronic access control and ADA lock options
- Posts available in extended heights and variable or minimal sweep space
Engineered for high security/safety applications:
- Military tactical equipment and reserve center storage
- Access-controlled data center cages include security below raised floors
- DEA physical security of Schedule III through V-controlled substances
- U.S. Postal-certified sortation and DHS/TSA screening cages
- Evidence rooms and detention cells
- Robotic and vertical lift enclosures
- Aerosol and combustible substance enclosures